Sunday, August 3, 2008

@nGrY... + s@D...

h@iZ,... really sad lar when i reading the night newspaperon 1st of August...

really arr... that 中國報 wrote {七月初一 闖鬼門關}... what u means that? is it every year 七月初一 also bad day??? really angry... yes,i knew that news bout accident...that's really a horrible accident n that location is near my college... n there is one of my college student also involve in that accident... don't know how is he... hopefully he will be ok... yup,i'm also feels sad bout this news... but but but,y did the newspaper says 七月初一 like that... hey,according to the chinese calendar,七月初一 was my birthday ler... errr....

yup,is true that day was my birthday,however,i didn't celebrate that day since no ppl remember it except my dad... wualala~ Well,actually i feels surprise to that my dad remember my birthday since nowadays,his ages getting old,many things also forget... however,he still remember my birthday... Thanks,oto-san... but that day i'm also happy too... y? coz that day no class,sleep sleep sleep,then watch anime then my lunch is my lovely durians... after dinner also durians... haha...
but now i less eat durians... i ate too much jor... sounds getting smaller n smaller... n i'll hav a presentation on tuesday... so nervous arr... more yong shui is need wear that OL cloth... haiz... but this times i will wear my own+ new OL cloth... haha...
but luckily,that day no ppl in college except my classmate lor... hehe...
haiz... after that presentation,then got final exam... suddenly feels like time goes very fast... but y when i'm at Australia,i always feels like time goes damn damn slow ler? sometimes,i will remember back the moment me at Australia,... so freedom... no ppl know who am i... just walk around n went to church,join their choir,sing together... read Bible n says "hihi" to Father Remy... but in KL,everything become opposite.. but i'm still love KL,coz i prefer KL nite life... Australia,too boring,not suitable for me this young young girl de... haha...
me still young arr... still leave 17 days will be mine real 18 years old birthday... haha... i'm still YOUNG!!! i'm OJOU-SAMA... i'm Sui Lin-CHAN... (haha)

5 comments:

小雨 said...

apa la soon u wil bcum 18 n tat day u wil bcum old wahaha..when is ur bday?

evil said...

pls.....
wake up from ur wonderful dream....
even thought ur birthday nt yet cum....
bt u edi b'cum old women....
OBA-SAN....
wake up lo.....
i noe old women love 2 slp wan....
haiz....
nvm la....
jz 4gv old women la since u edi so old....
v muz "jing lao".....
hahaha.....

Tenshi said...

T.T y says like that,18years old=old... i don't wan hear old this word... T.T
my birthday arr... 20th of August lor...

Tenshi said...

u turtle,go back to kuala t'ganu lar... u more OLD OLD OLD than me...
TURTLE LIM

小雨 said...

dun sad hor we wil go out wit u ^^