Monday, September 22, 2008

开心果? 乐观主义者?

still no internet coz no phone line... but mayb be done around this week...
suffer arr,without internet really suffer...
this semester i got 3 subj bout computer,without internet,haiz,ma fan...
now still on9 in UCSI Computer Lab... cham leR?

lately thing bout something...
Am I 开心果 to my friends?
well,is truth,i always act weird,stupid,idiot or funny.coz i wanna ppl who around me become more happy... but am i really 开心果 to all my friends? well,i also don't know...
coz nobody told me this,they just says i'm funny. Last week,i receive an email from my collegemate,Sherry... She n Yenn Ching thought that i am 开心果 or 乐观主义者... haha,am i really?

i act stupid,funny just wanna make my friends become happy,don't wan them just like me...
although my outlook just normal(a girl who didn't like a girl) but i'm still in darkness. Memory when i was childish lately hav appear in my dream. i really very scare... but nobody can help me...
When i was a child,lived at Aunty's hs,i scare night,i scare of darkness... every night i'm crying,keep on cry+yell :"Daddy,Mommy,where r u? i wan go home..." but no one answering me... only with my dear beside of me... i really scare in those day,but now... not afraid anymore coz i'm already in the Darkness...

That's y,the only thing can console me is making ppl who around me laugh... their smile,their laugh will make me feels more better. Expecially Ying Yin's smile... is like an angel smiling...

well,Congratulation to TARC friends,Happy Holiday...
haiz,lately really bz of cleaning of my new room,assignment,test...
h@iZ... really @@ jor...

No comments: