Friday, September 5, 2008

My FAVOURITE Poem...

haha,today no class,yahoo! but got learn car... today me very kind coz only drive 60km/h... y? don't wan hear those,"i haven't married arr,this is my car... "those word lor... very very slow for me...
got time,check my email... wah,my email almost boom lor... quite long time didn't sign in... (haha)
then while deleting my email,saw some old email...
i very very love this mail,coz it was my 1st email,n also my 1st email sent by my bro...
Read it,if got time...

Can study continue STUDY
Can't study, work FACTORY
Cannot rely on CHARITY
Earn a little SALARY
Just enough 4 daily ROTI
Go work no WIRA but LRT.
Colleagues formerly FRIENDLY
Daily treated to KOPI
Now gradually get CRAZY
Behind me say I LAZY.
Boss has no SYMPATHY
Work always must HURRY
Say I always take MC
Often ask me do OT
Midnight go back in TAXI
TAXI surcharge KILLING ME
Cause my bank A/C NO MONEY
Pok-cheque kena EXTRA FEE
Coz Y2K is nothing FREE
Boy/girl-friend STEADY
Serious, and then MARRY
Ceremony and PARTY
joker-friends give PANTY
No moon sure no HONEY
10 months later be DADDY
Wife at GH birth a BABY
Monthly pay back RHB
Earn not enough FEEL GUILTY
Jump down suicide and MATI
No money 4 funeral then BURY
Go see God every thing JADI

No comments: