Thursday, September 4, 2008

i HATE NEW s3m3st3r...

wualala,time really goes fast lor... now is Sept,2nd Semester for me,New Semester...
just ended 1st week of new semester... feeling...extremely bad... h@iZ...
coz i haven't recovered yet from my last semester result... i did really bad in it...
Last Semester results ...

BB 001 Accounting Practice 76 (B+)
BB 002 Economics 76 (B+)
BB 003 Introduction to Business 63 (C+)
BB 004 Quantitative Methods 92 (A+)
SE 005 English Foundation 67 (B)

really did bad in my intro to business... but also need Thanks my lecturer,Miss Jasmine,reply my email,tell n explain my weakness... n also thanks for her wishes... she really is a good lecturer... same goes as QM lecturer,Ms Khor... she damn damn damn NICE... she always smile,always make the class full wif happy environment... i really enjoy her class...
Once again,Thanks,Lecturer...

This Semester,damn damn hate the class even though i hav just finished 1st week of new semester...
Time Table damn hell... luckily i will move to new hs soon... is SOON,but not yet...
Lecturer ler,ok kua... haiz...
but luckily,i managed to take all Alan Hoo's class for this sem... Sometimes,i likes him,sometimes,i dislikes him... Likes him? Coz he will explain rules n regulation be4 class started (although i hav heard for 3 times lar coz i take his 3 subj for this sem) so that i won't be like a ball,kick by the UCSI management to here n there... Dislikes him? His 1st class for Computing Essential,walao... HELL... he just mumbling to himself... then show his forum wif those reptile pic... n i MOST HATE IS... HE LOVE SNAKE... oh no... i HATE snake,he love snake... ohh,no...
btw,this whole week,after finish class,or got too long time for break,i hav to went to new hs works... hehe,but dad will bring me to Balakong for lunch lar,then me can rest... n today,after finish work in new hs,dad bring me eat dinner... wualala... very delicious arr... expecially that Curry Fish n the Pork (Wu Hua Lam)... the fatty layer of pork,wualala,so DELICIOUS... Yummy~ Yummy~

Btw,this sem... h@iZ... coz didn't same class with Yenn Ching n Kar Yan... (T.T)
two of them very nice n they always help me in my subject... really thanks to them,if not,my result will be more... CHAM... but hopefully they also did well in their subject too...
Gambateh ne~ Good Luck~

Thanks to Sheryl,who copy her collection music song to me... really nice album... very nice song... this classic music... I'm Loving it... n also Thanks to Kar Yan,lent me her dvd(Kyou Kara Maoh-anime) n also give me Kururu Model as my birthday present... very very love it...
who is Kururu,watch Keroro Gunsou lar,the MOST HANDSOME+CUTE+INTELLIGENT+EVIL yellow frog... i DAMN DAMN DAMN love him...
n also thx Janize who will lent me her Moral Studies text book... thx thx thx... muackzzz...
Thank You ~ Terima Kasih~ Arigato~ Xie Xie~

tml,5th of Sept 2008,Ying Yin n Sin Mei will start their Final Exam in TARC...
wishes u all the best,as well as the others lar... Seng Chun,Dexter,Tam Tam,Tan Heng Seng...
G00D Luck...

No comments: