Tuesday, September 9, 2008

i have a BAD w33k...

suddenly feels wan to listen Daniel Powter song- Bad Day... but i'm not bad day,i'm BAD W33K...
T.T sob sob...
this weeks,very bad lor...
h@iZ,always keep places for my collegemate,but they always not late coming or didn't attend for the classes... those "black guys" using their angry sight staring at me... T.T very scary...
in a same day,i wear broke 3 pair of shoes.... 3 pair of shoes... one is my only shoes,the others two shoes,lent from "SHE"... all destroy by me...
but the most bad day is... i fail my car test today... i manage naik bukit,but turun bukit gagal although i'm pass for my on the road car test... i fail Bahagian II... very sad... extremely sad... i'm sad not i hav fail... i'm sad coz waste my $ n time again... then go eat in Jusco,n bought some daily living things... met my secondary friend,Stephy wif her friends... wualala,become pretty n sexy ... wualala...
Today,becoz of the car test,i didn't attend for Computing Essential Lecture class,very sad jor for didn't attending the class... coz i'm weak in computer things...
but,i hav to thanks to Sheryl n Huai Qing,their wishes... thx... n thanks... Sheryl for console me...
THANKS...
but i'm still upset... on the same nite,my bro after he finish his works at Klang,he call... keep scolding scolding n says I FAIL(3times)... me already very sad... now more sad into darkness... i know i hav fail... i'm already very sad jor... very down... i know I fail my car test,i hav to waste my time to retake the test again n also waste money... i know money is important to my family... i know... but wat can i do... i fail jor...
suddenly,i feels that i'm useless in this world... not i feels... i already know i'm useless... i'm nothing... i'm just a rubbish that waste O2+time+money+resources+food in this world...
i'm NOTHING...
hopefully my bad day will go away... me already no time jor... time is precious to me now... i need TIME + MONEY...

No comments: