Monday, September 1, 2008

s0 P3ac3ful...

recently quite peaceful woh... is it my bro came home on weekend??? mayb kua... wah,then my bro is King of Peace lor...
last friday,after back from new hs,my dad n "SHE" hav a fight n broke toilet door... while,me so "intelligent",of course i got record sound of the whole fight by my hp... then on saturday,my bro reach home n wan to know wat happen in the hs... well,me so lazy pig,so just play the whole "nice" sound for him,no need explaination... hehe... so geng ler...
Btw,is none of my business de... y should i so concern... haha,don't says i'm their daughter... yup,i did care bout my dad but "SHE"... none of my business at all... never acknowledge me as her daughter... recently i feels very down n disappointed bout my result... i get C+ for one of my subject,but "SHE" still keep on talk talk bout me getting C+ for my exam... more black in my life... very dark,very quietly falling into darkness...
this few days,didn't talk,didn't eat much,but i did sleep alot... is it darkness approach to me once again... let me sleep into darkness,avoid from light... but in my life,i just saw a dim of light during my secondary year wif Ying Yin,Sin Mei n Kar Kar... however,this dim of light will begone somedays...
This world is reality,sometimes reality will bring real n fake world to u... either u choose to be safe or to be killed... well,me,i never wan to be safe... coz i hav no value n no meaning living in this world... no one will know me,no one will remember me even though i will disappear in this world... someday...
well,my real body's world,msn world,blog world or friendster world,is not my REAL world...
my real body's world is exist in my real body's world...
msn world is exist when i was chatting...
blog world is exist when i was typing my thing n post it here...
friendster world is exist when i recognize or knew new friend from there...
BUT,they r not reality... u can't c the faces,the true feeling of me through msn,blog or friendster... don't keep telling me which is right,which is false in my world,or console me... coz those word never reach me...
even myself also don't know which one is my REAL faces...
coz i have LOCK it...
i have LOCK n CLOSE myself when i was small in that raining night at Aunty's hs...
i can only show my true feeling to my DEAREST... they r my truly DEAREST since i was small... they always with me,never far apart from me... but,somedays,mayb they can't control me... n i will fall into darkness...

today,a day after MERDEKA,at home alone... its suit me alot... i prefer alone... lonely will brings me happiness... i prefer alone than staying with alot of ppl...
ohh,wat a peaceful day... today... ^^

No comments: