Monday, September 15, 2008

n3w H0uS3...

14th of September 2008... finally move into new hs... y@H00!!!
be4 this day,many argueement continue,after this day,fight still continue,non-stop ...
be4 this day,i used a whole nite pack my school material n my dear as well... hehe...
n then,14th of September morning,bro brought along his friends-Teddy Bear n TaiChi,ask them for a help... well,one super fat,one super thin... nice combination...
wualala,really a tiring day... too many furniture n things hav to remove from old hs n transfer to new hs... so many n so heavy... thanks to them,finally done our work although there r still quite some leftover still in my old hs... such as,comic,books,fans n others things lor...
after move into into new hs,need arrange n clean n then place those furniture into right place...
haha,is really like wat i hav think about... i decided to place all my comic book at second dining. haha,Teddy Bear n TaiChi,once they reach second floor,they read comic there even though there still doesn't hav chair or table... is really like wat i hav thought... that's my idea...
after that,of course went to eat eat lar... work so hard,must enjoy mah...
ate near my new hs restaurant... Yummy Yummy... among all of them... i ate the most... (well,me is pig mah...)
then my bro went out lor,left me,dad n "SHE"... me clean my new room... place all my dear nicely... then zzz,too tired jor...
after that watch tv lor...
then went back my old hs,bring something from there to my new hs again!!!
me hav to clean n place nicely again!!! h@iZ... same work did twice a day...
then zzz,but be4 zzz,i forgot wish my little bro,Kar Thye... His birthday on 13th of September...
sorry,coz recently too bz of moving into new hs,assignment jor... sorry...
Kar Thye,Happy Birthday....

Happy Birthday to U,
Happy Birthday to U,
Happy Birthday to Kar Thye,
Happy Birthday to U...

my little bro... Happy Birthday,wish u be happy @lwayS...
n also Ying Yin's sister-Vivian,birthday on 14 of September... Happy Birthday...
Otanjoubi Omedeto...

now move into new hs,NO HOUSE PHONE,NO ASTRO,NO INTERNET,back to org asli life jor...
so call or sms to me if got any urgent things... ^^
then?me no internet,how i post this new blog???
Baka,UCSI got internet mah... haha,this is computer lab not library,so is a place to connect or chat... hehe...
but luckily,i manage finish dl Bleach: The diamondust rebellion... this movie nicer than Movie 1... Captain 10th-Captain Hitsugaya Toushiro... u r so handsome... wualala...
well,hoepfully i can use internet soon... coz i wan dl my lastest anime-Code Geass R2,Special A...
wanna dl hong kong drama-Moonlight Resonance...
n also read manga from internet...
hehe...
start the 1st day of 3rd week for this sem... really tiring... Gambateh... to myself n to all of u... (^^)

No comments: