Sunday, November 2, 2008

All Soul's Day



2nd of Nov 2008 is All Soul's Day...
Wat is All Soul's Day???

is a special which Christian visit grave... almost like chinese tradition called as "Qing Ming"...

well,my grandma("SHE"'s mother) is christian... so,we will visit her in this day... During "Qing Ming",we won't visit her,for respect her who was daughter of GOD...
In my memory,my grandma is a gentle,beautiful person...
She take care of me until she got sick,n hav to cut off both of her legs due to illness...
After that,i hav been taking care by my Auntie which is "SHE" older sister...
Even though,i still able to stay wif her when i was study in kindergarden...
Due to some reason,i hav to stay at home to take care of my grandma wif Siti-maid,n i unable finish my lesson in kindergarden... Conclusion,i only study in kindergarden for 1 year when i was 5 years old...

Even though my grandma had lost her legs,but her spirit never end...
She never gave up,n enjoy her day wif happily... well,this must be a small case for her since sher had been suffer for so long time for herself,her family,n also for her whole life...
She always told me her daily life to me... is really touching...
sometime i thought that,how come my grandma had been suffer for her whole life,but she just able to receive little happiness in her life...

Unfortunately,when i'm was 9 years old,she left us after Chinese New Year... after 9 day from Chinese New Year...
but my maid told us that,she sleep very well,n smile when she left...
that time,i doesn't know wat the meaning of dead...
becoz she is the only one who close to me,left this world...
well,indeed that both of my grandpa also dead... one grandpa die be4 i born,another grandpa die when i was 2 years old...

Ah Ma-a name i used to call my grandma,now i never hav a chance to call her if only if when i visit her grave...

My grandma really a nice person... even though she had left the world,but she always protect us...
For example,my dad who never won Sport Toto or Magnum,after my grandma left the world,my dad went n buy her grave number... really amazing... my dad won 1st prize... we use quite many money for my grandma's grave... is sound like,my grandma is repay to us,or help us... haha,sound silly but is true...

I bet my grandma now must be seating beside with God,n become as an angel,always protect us...

Ah Ma,... i miss u soo soo soo much...

No comments: