Sunday, November 16, 2008

useleSS...

useless... is useless...
how many effort i put... how many times i try...
is useless...
i'm just a useless which only will waste money...

i hate being useless... i HATE it...
i try so much... so much...

during SPM time,i always fail for my Add Math...
i hav put my effort in it,... however,i just get 6C for that subject...
i even get B for my English... wasting my anuie money...
i always can't did... i can't follow my anuie needs...
y? y? y? y i can't...

y my anuie can did those thing but i fail to do it...
y i'm so useless...
y i can't help my family...
y i am the only one who just brings burden for my family...
y? y? y?

i really feels tired... i can't continue jor...
tries many ways to die,but still fail...
is there anyone who hav some others ways to die,plz tell me...
i try to kill myself by using knife,but i scare pain...
i hav try to tie myself but still fail...
i hav eaten many medicine but still fail...

tell me a way to die... die with quietly,soundless...
tell me...
tell me tat i'm useless...
no matter how i put my effort... i'm still useless...

3 comments:

小雨 said...

kok sui lin dun say nonsense la
life is precious
dun make urself stress la

Tenshi said...

not stress lar...
i think this since i was small jor...
haiZ...

小雨 said...

dun tink la
u got us wit u ^^