Saturday, November 8, 2008

Dad + Anuie to Hanoi


8th of Nov...

today,my dad n my bro will be goin to Hanoi,Vietnam for holiday with my auntie n one of my dad's friend...
Even though my auntie hav been went there for several times,but this is the 1st time my dad n bro go to Vietnam...
Hopefully everything is fine since different country got different culture n language...

i hav been there be4,this year end of January... but only once time...
well,the weather very good that time i went coz is winter season,only 11◦C-14◦C...
however,their meal 100% not suitable for me... too much VEGE jor,... every meal also must hav vege... h@iZ...
Halong Bay also another attractive place... that time,i take a junk boat for 2 day 1 nite,sleep in the boat...
even though that boat quite small but got air cond lar,wash room for every room... quite nice...

to Hanoi,Vietnam,i only know calculator is the BEST!!!
coz i hav to convert $ from RM to Dong or RM to USD...
however i just learn one word of Vietnam language...
that is "hello" in Vietnam language called as "Sin Chao"

Dad,Anuie... hav a nice+safety TRIP...
Today Moral Studies Replacement Class... boring+sleepy like HELL...
but some group,their presentation quite funny... HAHA...

No comments: