Tuesday, November 4, 2008

r@iN-iNG d@Y...



Having Computing Essential Mid Term this morning...
gosh,did very bad since i'm baka PC... h@iZ...

After tat,back home,eat,zzz then watch Shogu Chara!,lent from Kar Yan... muackzzz... Kar Yan... (hehe)
watch watch watch until ep 22,suddenly raining...
raining so heavily,well,hav to shut down my pc for safety...

saw thunder appear... so quickly shut down my activity in pc... h@iZ...
i'm not scare of thunder or raining... but... just...
i HATE RAINING... i hate "that nite"...

"that night",i'm still a child who living in my Auntie's hs...
"that night",i can hear n c the thunder light... i can hear the raining sound... is really make me fear...
no matter how i cry,no matter how i shout,my voice won't come out coz i don't wan disturb other ppl who r zzz-ing...
even though i keep calling "daddy,mommy..." but i knew that,they won't come... they won't come...
only them will stay beside me,wherever n whenever am i... they will with me... my "little pillow" n my "rabbit-chan"

i really hate raining... raining will only remind me the scene that i'm hopeless,i'm in the darkness...
i really HATE RAINING...

No comments: