Wednesday, November 5, 2008

N3wS ...

after Office Application class,heard from my dad that Mr. Barack Obama won the election...

Mr. Barack Obama
-> America's first black president...
-> America's 44th president...
-> the first Democrat to receive more than 50 percent of the popular vote

Congratulation... Omedeto...

arr,not excited,but glad to heard Mr. Barack Obama become President of American...
hopefully he will become better,better than Bush(as least lor)...
hopefully he can cease the war...

well,glad thing not only one...
yesterday i'm havin a conversation wif my friend,Choy Yin...
haha,manage to switch on webcam (finally~)...
saw her looks... become pretty jor,... but still so thin...

h@iZ... y all my friends who around also thin d??? only me become fat... however... i'm proud of myself... Pig is fat,me is Pig so i hav to become fatter... hAhA...

suPP0Rt PiG...

No comments: