Tuesday, November 18, 2008

p@SS L lesen!!!


guys~
sorry for let u worry so much...
well,coz sunday tat day,hav a car practice in new place(PJ-Petaling Jaya not Pandan Jaya la)
very scare coz new place practice area very small... parking space more small than Batu Caves there... so very down... back home keep thinking bout this sem result...
haiZ,this sem result really a mess...

but,monday,don't know wat happen...
thought will fail bukit,but pass...
thought will fail parking,coz too small liao,but pass...
thought will fail 3-point turn,most no confident,but pass...

h@R? pass jor? really arr?
ya,i really pass jor...
with no spirit,no confident d me attend car test,bring RM 150 there coz know i will fail...
but result end is PASS jor...
Finally PASS jor...

is must be my GOD help me...
Thanks GOD...
oh ya... monday,17th of Nov totally a bz day so forget jor my little kawaii Jyuli's birthday..
Happy Birthday Jyuli... n...
Happy School Holiday lor...

Wanna thx to many many ppl who always so care bout me...
however,in my minds,i still wan to die... coz i can't found any good value for me to living in this world...

I PASS MY L Lesen...

1 comment:

小雨 said...

die again i smash u