Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ying Yin's BirthdaY


1st of November is my very very very good friend's birthday...
who is she?
of coz,she is ...

WONG YING YIN - a friend of mine who know since Form 1...

Ying Yin is a cheerful,hardworking,cute girl... she always smile... Her smile bring light to us who shut into darkness...

Ying Yin is my precious friend...

Becoz of YOU,i know many many friend such as Sin Mei, Weng Kar, Yue Ting, Pui Kay, Chai Mei etc...
Becoz of YOU,i found light in my life...
Becoz of YOU,i know wat the meaning of Happy...
Becoz of YOU,i know many many many thing...

YOU are my light,show way to me,bring me out from darkness...
YOU are my smile,you smile for me who doesn't love to smile in old days...
YOU are my emotion,when you laugh,i will laugh,when you sad,my heart will bleeding...
YOU are my friend,my precious friend...

Thank You,Ying Yin...
Becoz of U,i'm here...

In this important day,wish u...
Be Happy @lways...
Be Healthy @lways...
Good Luck in ur study...
Having a proper breakfast,lunch,high tea,dinner,"siu ye" in ur daily life...
n...

Happy Birthday...
Selamat Hari Jadi...
生日快樂...
Otanjoubi Omedeto...

No comments: